Natural Gas Leaks Causes Evacuations In Hurricane
From our news partner ABC4.com
School buses from the Washington County School District, Valley Charter Academy and a local business were evacuated on Thursday morning after being threatened by a natural gas leak.Around 8:30 a.m., Hurricane Valley Fire & Rescue was dispatched to a gas leak at 416 North Main Street in Hurricane. Officials say a contractor was completing work on the property of Hurricane Health and Rehabilitation when they damaged a 1.5-inch gas line and a 4-inch sewer line, causing the gas line to emit free-flowing natural gas and the sewage line to leak.
You can read the entire ABC4 article here.